|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||1, in bulk; 2, pieces with plastic wrap/bag+PE form, then packed in double-walled, corrugated fiberboard carton; 3, pieces with plastic wrap/bag then packed in small box and finally in double-walled.|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Paypal, L/C, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1,000pcs per month|
|Material:||Stainless Steel , Brass , Bronze , Steel Alloy||Surface Treatment:||Powder Coating|
|Micro Machining Or Not::||Micro Machining||Drawing Format:||STEP/STP/IGS/X-T/STL/CAD|
Rapid prototyping service is often used to produce a physical sample of a product design. It can be used to evaluate the form, fit and function of a part or to test out new and innovative idea.
Prototypes are often made quickly using cheaper and less robust materials. We produce “rapid” prototypes because many clients need to produce a physical part quickly in order to validate a design or to capture a fleeting sales opportunity.
Show your customers and investors a model of your product.
Demonstrate the appearance, dimensions and features of your product.
Test your design for its suitability.
Save time and money by identifying and reducing design flaws.
Improve and streamline the production process.
Reduce your work load when the time comes to manufacture.
Create multiple versions with different colors, surface textures and finishing processes.
SLA and SLS
Polyurethane Casting or Vacuum Casting
Plastics: ABS, MABS, PMMA, PVC, PC, POM, PP, PA, PPT, PE etc.
Metal: Stainless steel, aluminium or copper etc.
1) Checking the raw material after they reach our factory------- Incoming quality control ( IQC)
2) Checking the details before the production line operated
3) Have full inspection and routing inspection during mass production---In process quality control(IPQC)
4) Checking the goods after they are finished---- Final quality control(FQC)
5) Checking the goods after they are finished-----Outgoing quality control(OQC)
1) Brand: XYT or as required
2) Material: ABS, PP, PC, PE, PVC, PU, rubber, silicone or as required
3) SLA (Stereolithography and Laser Sintering): SLA is a process whereby a laser converts a liquid photopolymer into a solid plastic layer by layer. Each layer is different and a 3D model is built up on a perforated plate in the bath of photopolymer.
4) SLS (Selective Laser Sintering): It too is a laminated manufacturing process, but uses a much higher power laser to sinter plastic powder together to form a 3D prototype.
5) Polyurethane Casting or Vacuum Casting: Vacuum casting is a casting process for elastomers using a vacuum to draw the liquid material into the mold.
6) Finish: polishing, painting, silk screening, electroplating, anodizing, sand blasting, and clay
7) Production capacity: 50, 000 pcs per month
1) SLA: Quick; Prototype could be used as master patterns for injection molding
2) SLS: More durable; Suitable for Mass Production
3) Polyurethane Casting or Vacuum Casting: Vacuum cast prototypes can be colored and textured in the mold.
1) Prototype Concept Models
2) Presentation Model
3) Functional & Engineering Prototype
4) Prototype Design & Engineering Verification
5) Prototype Development & Early Market Research
6) Low-Volume Production & Rapid Tooling
7) Assembly and Inspection Fixtures
1) Minimum Order Quantity: 300 pcs/size
2) Payment terms: T/T, L/C
3) Delivery time: normally 10-30 days, according to the drawings
Customize drawings or design or idea can be realized.
Design the drawings according to your sketch or samples.
Small orders are also acceptable.
High quality and short lead time, lower cost for making.
If you are interested in our products, pls feel free to contact us.
Material: Steel, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Brass, Aluminum, Alloy, Etc
Surface treatment: Sandblasting , Polishing , Brush , Powder Coating , Electroplating
Process: CNC machining , Milling ,Turning, Lathe , Spare parts , etc
Application: Home Appliance Equipment,Auto Parts,Industrial Equipment,Electric