|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||1, in bulk; 2, pieces with plastic wrap/bag+PE form, then packed in double-walled, corrugated fiberboard carton; 3, pieces with plastic wrap/bag then packed in small box and finally in double-walled.|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Paypal, L/C, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1,000pcs per month|
|Material:||Stainless Steel , Brass , Bronze , Steel Alloy||Surface Treatment:||Sandblasting , Polishing , Brush , Powder Coating , Electroplating|
|Process:||CNC Machining , Milling ,Turning, Lathe , Spare Parts , Etc||Drawing Format:||STEP/STP/IGS/X-T/STL/CAD|
1) Brand: XYT or as required
2) Material: ABS, PP, PC, PE, PVC, PU, rubber, silicone or as required
3) SLA (Stereolithography and Laser Sintering): SLA is a process whereby a laser converts a liquid photopolymer into a solid plastic layer by layer. Each layer is different and a 3D model is built up on a perforated plate in the bath of photopolymer.
4) SLS (Selective Laser Sintering): It too is a laminated manufacturing process, but uses a much higher power laser to sinter plastic powder together to form a 3D prototype.
5) Polyurethane Casting or Vacuum Casting: Vacuum casting is a casting process for elastomers using a vacuum to draw the liquid material into the mold.
6) Finish: polishing, painting, silk screening, electroplating, anodizing, sand blasting, and clay
7) Production capacity: 50, 000 pcs per month
1) SLA: Quick; Prototype could be used as master patterns for injection molding
2) SLS: More durable; Suitable for Mass Production
3) Polyurethane Casting or Vacuum Casting: Vacuum cast prototypes can be colored and textured in the mold.
1) Prototype Concept Models
2) Presentation Model
3) Functional & Engineering Prototype
4) Prototype Design & Engineering Verification
5) Prototype Development & Early Market Research
6) Low-Volume Production & Rapid Tooling
7) Assembly and Inspection Fixtures
1) Minimum Order Quantity: 300 pcs/size
2) Payment terms: T/T, L/C
3) Delivery time: normally 10-30 days, according to the drawings
As a professional CNC machining factory, we have been specializing in custom machining for the metallic and plastic parts production over 10 years, all custom machined part orders from USA and Europe customers Mainly.
1. Wanna quotation? Please send us your 3D drawing (STEP/IGS/SolidWorks format ) + specify your requirements such as your quantity, material, and surface finish requirements etc.
2.No drawing offered? while if you have samples in your hands to send to us to quote, that will do, too.
Material: Steel, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Brass, Aluminum, Alloy, Etc
Surface treatment: Sandblasting , Polishing , Brush , Powder Coating , Electroplating
Process: CNC machining , Milling ,Turning, Lathe , Spare parts , etc
Application: Home Appliance Equipment,Auto Parts,Industrial Equipment,Electric